Here are a few things we’d like you to consider as we serve you:
- To expedite the refill process and make it easier for you, please call in advance for refills.
- When the provider is contacted by the pharmacy for a refill request, the process could take from 24 to 48 hours to be completed.
If you are out of refills, please contact your primary care provider from Agape Health Services for a written prescription and your prescription will be filled at Agape’s pharmacy.
Tips from our Pharmacists:
- Bring all your medication bottles to your appointments with your primary care providers.
- Unless the prescription says “as needed,” take all of your medication as prescribed even if you begin to feel better.
- If you have a reaction to any medication, stop taking it, and let your provider and your pharmacists know as soon as possible.
- Tell your provider and pharmacist if you have any allergies to medications, food, vitamins, herbals, or herbal teas.
- Throw away medications that have expired.
- Do not share medications with others.
- Keep medications out of the reach of children.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your provider or pharmacist if you have questions about your medication.
- Let your provider and pharmacist know if you become pregnant.
- In case of intoxication, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.